A top level intensive programme for senior executives, businessmen, managers, entrepreneurs and company directors, offering a practical approach to successfully managing a business.
This is a unique 4-day programme that enables you to enhance your business knowledge and skills through a series of workshops and panel discussions conducted by experts and successful businessmen and entrepreneurs. The programme topics include but not limited to:
• Leadership and entrepreneurship
• Essentials in organisational behaviour
• Advanced project management
• Strategic planning and foresight
• Agile project management (theory and practice)
• Successful change management
• Branding and marketing essentials
• Commerciality, Business Planning
• Understand the role of a leader and the expectations of the business and the people you manage
• Adapt your style of leadership and communication to each team member and the context of the situation
• Demonstrate your skills in coaching others to motivate and enhance performance
• Delegate tasks appropriately and effectively
Upon completion of the Business Management and Leadership programme, you will attend the award ceremony and receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Oxford International Collaboration Centre (OICC).
You may choose your accommodation from local hotels in Oxford. However, we have a limited number of accommodations onsite which you can book in advance. Some bedrooms are en-suite and some with shared bathrooms. They are all decorated to a high standard, and come with tea/coffee-making facilities plus free Wi-Fi access. To check prices, availability and to book rooms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee for a 4-day programme is £950. Fees include course materials, tuition, refreshments, lunches, certification and tour of Oxford. The price does not include accommodation.
Register immediately online
Click ‘Register’ to book your place or send an email to email@example.com
• You will receive a visa invitation letter from us, if you require a visa to the UK.